ALMOND OIL VS COCONUT OIL FOR HAIR: Which oil is more beneficial for hair growth- coconut or almond?
There is no better way to maintain your hair than using the right oils. There are many different types of oils available in the market but you should be careful about which one you use because it can either make or break your hair’s health. In this article, we will discuss what makes almond oil and coconut oil so special and how they can help your hair grow faster than usual.
As you may know, seasonal changes can affect the growth of your hair. For example, coconut oil is good for hair growth in summer and almond oil is beneficial for hair health in winter. If you’re wondering why this is the case, it’s because each type of oil has its own unique properties that make it more suitable for certain seasons.
HOW TO USE COCONUT OIL FOR HAIR?
- Use it as a hair mask.
- Leave the oil on for 30 minutes to an hour, then rinse off with cold water.
- Apply a few drops of coconut oil to damp hair and comb through to distribute evenly.
- Leave on overnight and wash out in the morning.
HOW TO USE ALMOND OIL FOR HAIR?
Almond oil is a great oil for hair growth. It helps to prevent hair loss, increase the length and volume of your hair and make it look healthier. Almond oil can be used as an ingredient in homemade shampoos or conditioners, or you can apply it directly to your scalp before going to bed.
Almond oil has many benefits when applied externally on the scalp because it contains vitamins A, E & D which are essential for healthy skin and hair growth. Vitamin A helps strengthen hair roots while vitamin E prevents premature greying of hairs by preventing oxidative stress on them due to sunlight exposure (UV rays).
Almond oil is great for hair growth and coconut oil is also good for hair growth. But, almond oil is more beneficial for your hair than coconut oil.
It is better to use almond oil for hair growth.
You should use almond oil for hair growth.
- Almond oil has more vitamin E, zinc and protein than coconut oil. This makes it a better choice for improving scalp health and strengthening your hair follicles.
- Almond oil is easier to apply than coconut oil because it’s lighter in texture. You can rub a few drops into your palms, then run them through clean damp hair or apply directly onto the scalp after showering or bathing (you don’t need much).
- Almond oil is cheaper than coconut oil–you’ll get more bang for your buck with this product!
We hope that our article has helped you understand the difference between coconut and almond oil for hair. Almond oil is good for hair growth and can be used as a replacement for coconut oil in some cases. But it’s important to note that both oils have their own benefits, which means you should use them both together if possible!
Leave an answer